Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Globe bulbs suitable for Grafik QS system

Globe bulbs suitable for Grafik QS system

Hello, I am struggling to identify suitable Globe bulbs for use with my system. I have 3* Heals bulbs that wet recommended with the overcounted shades I bought.

The bulbs seemed to work OK at first but now flicker away, go off completely etc.

Using the compatibility tool I can't identify any Globe bulbs that are recommended.

Hoping for some guidance.

many thanks.

Porcelain III Bulb 6W E27 LED

by Tala

Hello. To see our testing results and the report cards of the LEDs how they performed we'd recommend to use the LED Product Selection tool @https://www.lutron.com/en-US/Service-Support/Pages/Technical/Design-SelectionTools/LEDDimmerMatrix.aspx. Please note that to see all LED results you can keep the fixture/lamp type as "select all". While we have tested many different types of LEDs including screw-in base that have the globe style, depending on the control can impact the LEDs that are tested with it. If you need additional assistance our tech support team is available anytime, 24/7 at (1-888-588-7661) and support@lutron.com.

I was struggling to find any tested Globe bulbs. I was expecting there to be a G90 bulb type to search but that wasn’t an option in the tool.

Can you point me towards suitable Globe bulbs?

Thanks

With our dimming controls that have been tested, depending on the control, if it is commercial/residential can impact the type of LEDs tested with it and what will show in the results for the report cards. We'd recommend to adjust the filters when using the LED product selection tool. If you have narrowed down the the control type to the specific Grafik Eye QS controller you are looking to use and keep the LED filter as "select all" it will show all the LEDs that passed and their report cards. If you need additional assistance with using the tool and with what you are looking to do we'd recommend to email support@lutron.com or call in to (1-888-588-7661).

Ok. I don’t see any compatible G125 bulbs with the Grafik QS system and QS wall stations. I can only see one G125 bulb (Segula) on the selection tool for any system.

Would this lamp function with my system do you think?

Thank you.

The Segula lamp (testing lamp id #3637) is 240V only.
    If you are looking for specifically a G125 LED lamp we'd recommend to reach out to an LED manufacturer so they can assist you with finding a compatible lamp.

For further assistance our tech support is available at (1-888-588-7661) and support@lutron.com.

Make sure you have the correct phase control selected. It sounds a little like you are using forward phase on an reverse phase driver.

Adjusting the upper and lower limits may help.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com