Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: In wall Neutral Switch with Pico Help

In wall Neutral Switch with Pico Help

Hello folks, my name is Rob and I hope you all are doing ok.

I’m trying to install an in Wall Neutral Switch with Pico remote into a 3 way that controls my garage lights. One switch is in located inside my home and the other switch is in a location in my garage that is difficult to access.

The switch inside has 3 wires and a ground, and naturals tied together in the box. 2 wires are black and 1 is white. When this switch is off, the two blacks are both hot. When this switch is on, 1 black is hot and the 1 white is hot. I’ve gathered so far that the one black that is always hot is the line. Genius I know, but for someone like me I was proud of that revelation!

The problem is that I am trying to install the caseta switch into the garage location. That switch has 4 wires and a ground. It has 2 white and 2 black wires. When the inside switch is on, only 1 of the outside whites are hot. When the inside switch is off, only 1 of the blacks are hot. I have no idea what the other black and white wires are for.

The caseta switch has 1 Red, 1 black, 1 white, ground, and 1 blue. How do I go about installing this into the garage location?

Thanks

Rob

Stem Wall Foundation Are Constructed in a Multi-Part Process Where a Footer Is Poured at Virgin Ground Level, Then Blocks Are Laid Forming a Wall Up to the Finished Slab Elevation. This Type of Foundation Is Much More Stable When Fill Dirt Is Required Achieve the Final Build Elevation.

Quote Originally Posted by 9to5civil View Post
    Stem Wall Foundation Are Constructed in a Multi-Part Process Where a Footer Is Poured at Virgin Ground Level, Then Blocks Are Laid Forming a Wall Up to the Finished Slab Elevation. This Type of Foundation Is Much More Stable When Fill Dirt Is Required Achieve the Final Build Elevation.

Wrong thread? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by 9to5civil View Post

Wrong thread? 😂

Actually it is SPAM. Been reported, but not yet removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by r.ramsey515 View Post
    Wrong thread? ������