Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pinch pleat carriers

Pinch pleat carriers

Is it possible to modify the number of carriers a pinch pleat track has? We have a 224" track where the drapery manufacturer is asking for 80 carriers (they are saying it is a 2.25 drape). Yet entering this centre draw track into my projects results in 62 carriers @ 2.5 and 72 @ 3x. With a blackout fabric, can I add 80? Does the number of carriers listed in my projects include the master carrier?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Connected View Post
    Is it possible to modify the number of carriers a pinch pleat track has? We have a 224" track where the drapery manufacturer is asking for 80 carriers (they are saying it is a 2.25 drape). Yet entering this centre draw track into my projects results in 62 carriers @ 2.5 and 72 @ 3x. With a blackout fabric, can I add 80? Does the number of carriers listed in my projects include the master carrier?

Thank you.
    I have exactly the same question !

Lutron Technical Support
    Yes, for Pinchpleat shades, carriers can be added. One thing to note is that if you add carriers, you will also be adding to the width of the stackback. Please call our Shading Quotes department for assistance with ordering more carriers.