Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Maestro Macl cl & companion Dimmer ma-r-wh

Unhappy Maestro Macl cl & companion Dimmer ma-r-wh

I need help. Can anyone please help?
    I installed Masestro Macl CL & the companion ma-r-wh. When I turned on/off Maestro Macl dimmer switch, the light is on/off. The light didn't turn off when I tagged the companion dimmer. The light was turned off only when I hold and tag the companion. When my hand is off the tag, the light is turning on again. What's the possible of issue?

Hi there! With the issue you described we recommend to check the MACL-153M and what it is programmed to look for at the other wallbox. The issue you described can occur when the MACL-153M is programmed to look for a mechanical switch at the other wallbox instead of a MA-R companion dimmer. Use this link to the MACL-153M install guide @ https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...y/0301629b.pdf. Under page 2 step 9 it goes over entering this programming. If when you enter the programming the bottom indicator light is blinking, you will need to press the raise button 1 time to move it to the 4 indicator light (which is for working with a companion dimmer) and then press the main on/off tap switch to save this change. We hope this helps! If you have any other questions our tech support team is available 24/7 at (1-888-588-7661) and support@lutron.com.