Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LED 4" recessed strobe when off using LUTRON PD-6WCL-WH

LED 4" recessed strobe when off using LUTRON PD-6WCL-WH

When the switches are off the lights randomly strobe.

Need to know what to do with the most picky customers I have ever come accross. Used compliant LED down light retrofit style recessed trims. When the Caseta wall switches are off the trims strobe. You can not see in normal daylight but if in pitch dark you can if your looking for it. The they meaning [20) 4" recessed lights blink, strobe, whatever you want to call it. HELP! NO ANSWER from tech support as of yet. They are holding money from GC until I can get an idea or anwer of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by AE&T1999 View Post
    Need to know what to do with the most picky customers I have ever come accross. Used compliant LED down light retrofit style recessed trims. When the Caseta wall switches are off the trims strobe. You can not see in normal daylight but if in pitch dark you can if your looking for it. The they meaning [20) 4" recessed lights blink, strobe, whatever you want to call it. HELP! NO ANSWER from tech support as of yet. They are holding money from GC until I can get an idea or anwer of some sort.
    Find someone who can sell you the LUT-MLC shunt capacitor, or but the PD-5WS-DV-WH (they come with a LUT-MLC). You could call Lutron tech or customer service and see if they will just send you one. For many years, they said only for the non-neutral switches. Recently, they have been recommending them on the non-neutral dimmers. I have even had a customer try them on a zone from a graphic eye and had success. I brought them into my stock just to fix this type of issue.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

4. Thanks Zach R. thanked for this post
    Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by AE&T1999 View Post
    I haven't seen your email come through, but it you send an email to systemsupport@lutron.com and reference this post, I will be happy to help you out with this!

6. Thanks bobonit thanked for this post