Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What is RRD-1H

What is RRD-1H

Recently I’ve seen a few used RadioRA 2 keypads for sale with model number RRD-1H on them. Does anyone know what they are and can they be added to the latest software? I’m thinking it may be the same thing as an RRD-H but I haven’t found anything on google or Lutron’s website.
    Thanks

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. The keypad chassis is model RRD-H, RRD-HN-, or RRD-W. We do not offer an RRD-1H, so it may simply be an error on the site you're viewing. You can always double-check at a model number at www.lutron.com/support. Thank you!

That's what I thought but there were a few used ones on eBay and the photos clearly showed the model number of RRD-1H. I tried to post a picture here but can't seem to get photos to work here on the forum

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lutron-Lot-...-127632-2357-0

Maybe this link to the listing will work?

Does this work? I'm guessing it won't like that it's being linked to from a different domain.

Thanks Mike, that works. Do you know if this is the same thing as an RRD-H?

I'm just as curious as you are. Based on the labeling, it does seem to be a hybrid keypad.

That’s a very odd model number. Looking closer at the pictures in that eBay listing, I can see the date stamp. It’s not quite 4 years old. I am not sure if Lutron was still making H at that point or switched to the LED compatible HN. The pictures in that listing look legit, but the model number just doesn’t make any sense.

Found a mention on lutron.com

https://www.lutron.com/en-US/general...ents.aspxAbout half way down the page it shows RRD-1H and RRD-1HN… but no details at all.

Lutron Technical Support
    The RRH-1H model number is a bulk model number used for Hybrid keypads. This would be the equivalent of the RRD-H keypad used for RadioRA 2 and is rated for incandescent/halogen loads.