Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: smart occupancy sensors with manual override?

smart occupancy sensors with manual override?

Hi guys,I don't know if it's just me but I've been looking for some motion sensors with "permanent" manual override. I know lots of sensors have manual options to bypass detection but all temporary.Made a LOT of searches and find a sensor that do have this option. https://www.rayzeek.com/products/pir...sor-rz021-5a-n But I only need a few and want to buy on amazon, does lutron has similar sensors?I know I can wire another toggle switch to achieve similar manual control functions but it doesn't look good on my wall.Thanks.

The only solution that Lutron has that has manual override functionality is covered under App Not 533 @ https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...n_Note_533.pdf. This is for commercial applications and involves the LOS hard wired sensors, hard wired Power Pak PP-DV and our Nova T momentary switches. The rest of our sensor offerrings including the Maestro and Radio Powr Savr sensors testing/rating wise cannot have the sensor functionality overridden. If you have any other questions our tech support is available anytime 24/7 @ support@lutron.com as well as via phone (1-888-588-7661).

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy B. View Post
    The only solution that Lutron has that has manual override functionality is covered under App Not 533 @ https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...n_Note_533.pdf. This is for commercial applications and involves the LOS hard wired sensors, hard wired Power Pak PP-DV and our Nova T momentary switches. The rest of our sensor offerrings including the Maestro and Radio Powr Savr sensors testing/rating wise cannot have the sensor functionality overridden. If you have any other questions our tech support is available anytime 24/7 @ support@lutron.com as well as via phone (1-888-588-7661).
    Thanks dude, been looking at these.