Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HomeWorks Digital Controller compatibility with EcoSystem devices

HomeWorks Digital Controller compatibility with EcoSystem devices

I am currently designing a project for a client who will be using Finire downlights controlled with the new HomeWorks digital controller. I also have Hi-Lume drivers in this project and would like to put them on the same control loop with the downlights. Are legacy EcoSystem devices such as Hi-Lume compatible with the new HomeWorks digital controller, or will I need a separate EcoSystem module and control loop for these? If that is the case, can I still plan EcoSystem control for the Finire lights to save a separate module and loop? What is the sunset date on EcoSystem for HomeWorks?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for your post EstateNets.

Our best recommendation would be to email into HWsupport@lutron.com to help escalate this question up. We are still in the beginning stages of this and want to ensure we get you the correct information. Hope this helps!

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by EstateNets I've been working on a client's project on ecosystem devices and write my essay fast about compatibility of the HomeWorks digital controller.
    Hello, Have you tested the new HomeWorks digital controller with Finire downlights? Does it work? I've been also looking for the EcoSystem Controls Dimmer Compatibility Chart.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for post shrumm.

The HomeWorks Digital controller will work the Finire Downights. As for the Ecosystem Control chart, we are a bit confused about the request since there has never been a specific dimmer for that. Always has been an LQSE-2ECO-120-D. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh R. View Post
    Thank you for post shrumm.

The HomeWorks Digital controller will work the Finire Downights. As for the Ecosystem Control chart, we are a bit confused about the request since there has never been a specific dimmer for that. Always has been an LQSE-2ECO-120-D. Hope this helps!
    Hey Josh, will the HomeWorks Digital controller be able to control "regular" Hi-Lume 1% 3-wire/EcoSystem drivers that are wired with the ecosystem connection? E.g., 3rd party luminaires that have a Lutron EcoSystem compatible driver?