Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PD-5WS-DV & Feit LED 5.5w

Question PD-5WS-DV & Feit LED 5.5w

Hello,I hope someone can "shine some light" on my issue. We were gifted a bunch of Caseta switches, the guy came, installed them, and left. some have issues and has been over 4 months and he hasn't been able to come back to fix it. I know almost nothing about the system, so I have been doing a lot of searches here, but haven't been able to find the solution. So onto my first problem. once I get this figured out I will move on to the next. Switch doesn't work. when I recycle it, I get a green light, then when I try to operate green light goes off. When the switch is on the off position, there is a very low dim on the 3 lights outside. PD-5WS-DV , controlling outside garage lights, on 3 fixtures, each using 1 Feit LED 60w/5.5w - https://www.feit.com/product/500-lum...-tip-led/ThereThere is no neutral, only black and green on the gangs. I tried the LUT-MLC on the black wires, but didn't work. I found out that it had to have neutral wire. So I am not sure what else to try. I could try other bulbs, BUT thought out my house I have the same Lowes bulbs and some switches work and some don't. Should I try different bulbs? Then how will I know which brand is a good oneShould I switch to a different switch? The PD-6WCL seemed to have worked every where he installed. I don't need dimming on the outside garage doors. I appreciate you taking the time to read and/or reply. Thanks

I am so sorry, I am not sure what is going on with the enter.... I tried to re-edit with double enters and still looks horrible

Are you able to install the LUT-MLC up at the first of the three fixtures in the line and see if this resolves the issue? The LUT-MLC is recommended to be installed up at the light load itself. You may need to use one LUT-MLC for each of the three fixtures in the line that the PD-5WS-DV is controlling.If you have any other questions our tech support team can be reached at support@lutron.com and via phone at (1-888-588-7661).

Thank you so much for your reply. Not easily, I would have to figure out how to unmount from the wall and patch in back there... I will try that. Thank you !

"Fixed" the issue, I say "fixed" because it took money :( The PD-6WCL worked flawlessly. So for sure the internals are a lot different.