Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Adding wall sconces and picture lights to integrate with RadioRA2

Adding wall sconces and picture lights to integrate with RadioRA2

Need some help how to set this up. Reached out to a few people and none have come back to me. Taking it upon myself to figure this out. How do I wire these sconces to be able to control via a pico and not have to wire back to a switch?Video on Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oSO...ew?usp=sharing

The wall box power module LQRJ-WPM-6P is a slightly cheaper alternative to a grafik eye if you go that route. It’s a similar device just without the keypad buttons which makes it great for hiding in a closet.
    If you don’t want to fish new wire and cut/patch walls you could look for sconces and picture lights that plug into a wall receptacle and use an RR-3PD plug in dimmer or RR-15APS plug in switch which could be controlled by a Pico. Those options could be kinda ugly looking unless you can strategically place plants or furniture to hide them.
    I’d also consider replacing an existing switch with a hybrid keypad and then using that keypad instead of a Pico, it would be less devices on your wall

Quote Originally Posted by Randyh View Post
    The wall box power module LQRJ-WPM-6P is a slightly cheaper alternative to a grafik eye if you go that route. It’s a similar device just without the keypad buttons which makes it great for hiding in a closet.If you don’t want to fish new wire and cut/patch walls you could look for sconces and picture lights that plug into a wall receptacle and use an RR-3PD plug in dimmer or RR-15APS plug in switch which could be controlled by a Pico. Those options could be kinda ugly looking unless you can strategically place plants or furniture to hide them.I’d also consider replacing an existing switch with a hybrid keypad and then using that keypad instead of a Pico, it would be less devices on your wall
    We ended up cutting holes in the wall. I was able to wire the picture light in to the closet but the sconces went to the 2 gang (now a 3 gang by the other 3 gang box). Not really how I wanted it but wasn't sure what to do. Anyone that does Lutron consulting please email me: eric@legendcapitalgrowth.com as I'm willing to pay for your time.