Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MyRoom Vue WebUI Login Error

MyRoom Vue WebUI Login Error

This is a new to me issue, where when I try and login to the WebUI for MyRoom Vue, I get a generic error "Error - An error has occurred". This happens with any of our login credentials, and the generic admin credentials as well.

This is a VM running on Server 2012, and this issue happens locally and remotely. I've rebooted and restarted services etc.

Talked with Lutron tech support and they got me to RabbitMQ not running as a service. I updated RabbitMQ and Erlang to the most current versions, got both services running, still with the same login issue. Talked with support again and the next step was taking RabbitMQ and Erlang down to older versions recommended with my version at 3.3.237. Still the same login issue.

This system was working a couple months ago just fine, I looked in the update history on the VM and there were some windows security updates and other windows updates. I uninstalled them all back to a time the system was running fine, and still have the same login issues.

Anyone come across this? - To be clear I'm an end user, facilities engineer. I'm not in IT, but work closely with our IT on these issues.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lutron Error.png  

Lutron Technical Support
    Hi Nick, we were working on this issue together yesterday. Since the rollback didn't work, it would make the most sense to email us at systemsupport@lutron.com and we can work with our engineering team to see why the login issue is still there even though you went back to a previous version of the VM.

Hey Garrett! Thanks for the response. I'll send an email now. I'm also working on scheduling a support visit, just wondering if anyone here maybe went through it. I'll update this thread as we progress through the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett S. View Post
    Hi Nick, we were working on this issue together yesterday. Since the rollback didn't work, it would make the most sense to email us at systemsupport@lutron.com and we can work with our engineering team to see why the login issue is still there even though you went back to a previous version of the VM.