Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Is the PJ2-2B-GWH-P01 Assignable ?

Is the PJ2-2B-GWH-P01 Assignable ?

Want to know if the Top Button of the PJ2-2B-GWH-P01 is Assignable ? Like on the PJ2-4B-GWH-P01 / P02 / P03. Looking to ProgramALL Devices to the Bottom Button for O F FSOME Devices at various intensities to the Top Button for H O M EIs the PJ2-4B-GBL-P01 capable of doing this ?

Lutron Technical Support
    With the PJ2-2B-GWH-P01, you should be able to configure the buttons in the app. You will tap on the Pico remote > Edit Device > select the button you want to edit > assign the devices to do what you want > repeat for the other button.

Thank You, for reaching out. I have found so much information / knowledge from the Lutron Forum. I currently have the PJ2-2B-GWH-L01, in my system, and it is NOT programmable. This particular application is for a client. I took the chance and ordered the PJ2-2B-TMN-P01, and it arrived today. I just tested it with my system and it works Perfectly. It does EXACTLY what we need it to do ! Each Button is Completely Programable. Bottom Button can take EVERY Device to OFF. Top Button can take just a FEW Devices to ANY Preset Level. Gotta Love Caseta !