I hear I've tried a couple, but they were either too complicated or didn't have the features I needed. Inventory management was a nightmare, and scheduling jobs felt like an Olympic sport.

Some of the most common problems that businesses face with their workshop management software include:

Complexity: Many workshop management software solutions are complex and difficult to use, requiring extensive training for staff.

Lack of features: Some software solutions lack the features that businesses need, such as inventory management, job scheduling, and invoicing.

Integration issues: Some software solutions don't integrate well with other business systems, such as accounting software or customer relationship management (CRM) systems.

Cost: Workshop management software can be expensive, especially for small businesses.
Introducing Problems Exterminator

Problems Exterminator is a new workshop management software solution that is designed to overcome these common problems. Problems Exterminator is:

Simple and easy to use: Problems Exterminator is designed to be user-friendly, even for those with no prior experience with workshop management software.

Feature-rich: Problems Exterminator offers a wide range of features, including inventory management, job scheduling, invoicing, and customer relationship management.
Seamless integration: Problems Exterminator integrates seamlessly with other business systems, such as accounting software and CRM systems.

Affordable: Problems Exterminator is priced competitively, making it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.

I really appreciate if anyone contribute to it as well, My budget for these things is about as tight as a lug nut on a race car. but i found a better option of for my Automobile workshop management software but still for the best options.