Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lutron wireless temperature sensor for temperatures below 40F ?

Lutron wireless temperature sensor for temperatures below 40F ?

I have a project where I need to monitor a garage where the temperatures may drop below 40F. Are there any Lutrin ClearConnect RF temperature sensors (this will pair with a Homeworks QS system) that have temperature ranges below 40F? The LRF2-TWRB has a range of 40-100. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaugustin View Post
    I have a project where I need to monitor a garage where the temperatures may drop below 40F. Are there any Lutrin ClearConnect RF temperature sensors (this will pair with a Homeworks QS system) that have temperature ranges below 40F? The LRF2-TWRB has a range of 40-100. Thanks.
    <BR>
    Didn't see any responses to this the first time, so bumping it again. Are there any Lutron temperature sensor options with a lower temperature range? I've started using Z-Wave sensors because there are some great devices with a wide rage of capabilities but I would rather do all Lutron and not mix systems if possible. Thanks.

Hello! Lutron does not have outdoor rated equivalent to the LRF2-TWRB that is rated for a lower temperature range. We appreciate your inquiry and have forwarded it to our product and development teams. If you have any other questions our tech support team is available 24/7 at (1-888-588-7661) and support@lutron.com.