Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 3rd Party Motion - Trigging takes 4-5 seconds

3rd Party Motion - Trigging takes 4-5 seconds

We are testing out some micro motions that can be imbedded into sheetrock and are only .75" in diameter. I have setup what I believe is the appropriate input triggers to the QSE IO controller. The problem is that is takes like 4 or 5 seconds before the lights turn on. The IO device is set to default with all of the dip switches. I frankly don't know what the hell any of those settings mean.So my question is, is that normally how long external triggers take or is there slow logic or the wrong setting on the dip switch?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for your post drewski300.

Is this QSE-IO apart of a system or standalone? If a part of the system the dip switches would not impact programming of the QSE-IO. Depending on how the file is programmed? You could send in the file to hwsupport@lutron.com with the IO in question and we can help review as well. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh R. View Post
    Thank you for your post drewski300.Is this QSE-IO apart of a system or standalone? If a part of the system the dip switches would not impact programming of the QSE-IO. Depending on how the file is programmed? You could send in the file to hwsupport@lutron.com with the IO in question and we can help review as well. Hope this helps!
    Thanks Josh! I believe one of my techs did send in the file while on a "related" issue. I don't know where the conversation went but I will follow up if he didn't get it resolved. But it is part of a Homeworks system.Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drewski300 View Post
    Thanks Josh! I believe one of my techs did send in the file while on a "related" issue. I don't know where the conversation went but I will follow up if he didn't get it resolved. But it is part of a Homeworks system.Thanks! seriale turcesti
    Thankyou You are doing an amazing jobs.