Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help-4 way Maestro MSOP-S5M WITH 2 companion switches installed not fuctioning

Help-4 way Maestro MSOP-S5M WITH 2 companion switches installed not fuctioning

Need a little direction looked at the set up for this configuration 4way mechanical switch replaced by the MSOP-5SM (occupancy switch) and 2 companion switches but instead of showing the 4 way it shows a companion switch going in its place . I thought I saw the instructional for my situation but appears not and I am left with no lights but a clicking sound on the MSOP-5SM when I hit the companion switches. Would anyone jump in and advise me where the help for this would be. Much appreciated and thank you Laurence My config is; switch one 3 way( line power in ) - switch two 4 way and switch three , 3 way.

Dear Lutron,

He's right. If you follow the link in the installation instructions it takes you to the general web page for Maestro sensors. No useful information or links to wiring diagrams, etc. I did find a wiring diagram but it only shows a single companion.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Good Morning Gentlemen,The MS-OPS5M can be installed in the 4 way location, along with a MA-AS in each 3 way location. The key to the wiring is that all the blue terminals need to be connected. We normally suggest using the odd colors wire in your travelers (commonly red) In this case the sensor in the 4 way will have 2 red wires connected to the blue screw. All the other black wires would get connected to the black and brass screws. Use black for your input connections and the brass screws to run to the next control and then to the load. If you have additional questions you can call our 24/7 Technical Support Team at 1-844-588-7661.