Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aftermarket mods

Aftermarket mods

Does anyone make an aftermarket product that I could glue onto the Caseta to make it a rocker? You know, like nearly every other light switch that has been ever sold?Longtime Z-wave user, loving the Caseta switches I've installed from a technology perspective. (no neutral wire, less gang box depth required, faster response to remote commands). Just converted a 4-switch and a 5-switch three way switch circuit to Caseta. But the physical user interface of these switches is driving me nuts, I can't get past it. I just don't understand why it is a flat surface with small buttons vs. a physical rocker switch. How are you supposed to use these things in the dark? Even in daytime, I have to eyeball my way to the correct button.Look I get it, some engineer that said tiny flat buttons would have less power draw on the battery powered remotes or something, but how can anyone think the physical design is an improvement?

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello! We appreciate your feedback. At this time, there is no Lutron supported product to retrofit a Caseta switch into a decora style paddle switch. We would advise exploring our RA2 Select product line if you want a simpler aesthetic with Smart Control. Thank you!