Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RadioRA 2 GRAFIK T hybrid keypad and non-GRAFIK T companion dimmer 3-way

RadioRA 2 GRAFIK T hybrid keypad and non-GRAFIK T companion dimmer 3-way

In a 3-way configuration can I use the GRAFIK T hybrid keypad as the dimmer but have a regular Maestro-style companion dimmer on the other end? Are they compatible?Would an alternative be to use the GRAFIK T hybrid keypad with no load as only a remote keypad and use the Maestro-style dimmer on the other end? The reason for this is that I find the seeTouch keypads esthetically doesn't work (they're ugly IMO). However, guests don't know how to use the GRAFIK T dimmers. They're not intuitive but look nice. I'd like to have a plain paddle dimmer on the end where guests might need to turn the lights on, and a GRAFIK T keypad in the end that controls scenes.

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. You can use the Grafik T Keypad without a load and use a hard wired dimmer to control the light. This would be the ideal situation for your application if you wish to mix and match the standard Maestro style with Grafik T. We hope this helps!