Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having set up issues with my project

Having set up issues with my project

I have a project going on and I need help. I have two LRF2-OCR2B occ sensors paired to a two button switch and a Pow Pak. Reading the literature, I don't see an exact sequence of setting these up. There are several ways I can do this: Put the pow pak in setup mode and add the switch and occ sensors at the same time or pair the switch to the pow pak and then pair the sensors to the switch. Which is the correct method?

Lutron Technical Support
    I would start with the Powpak first and verify it works manually and so does the two button switch you are referring to (Unless you meant a 2-button Pico remote). Once I know that switch and Powpak work fine I would put the Powpak into pairing mode first, pair my sensor to it, then pair anything else one at a time, and finally take the Powpak out of pairing mode to finish up the setup. Same thing for a digital switch like a MRF2S-6CL or other similar devices.

It is a pico switch. Now I have set everything up with a five minute timeout. I tested it every which way. Turned on with the PICO. Turned off with PICO. Waited for PICO overrides to time out. Everything working 100% perfectly. Now the customer says the lights will not go on when he gets in in the morning. I am so frustrated with this system. It works for me. It doesn't work after I leave. Does anyone know why this would happen?

I have the same issue. I tried contacting the support, got no answer

Lutron Technical Support
    Your customer might not be letting the sensor timeout normally and instead is manually turning off the lights and then walking around where the sensor can detect movement. The sensor will think the light needs to stay off, (Meeting, powerpoint, etc) and will need to wait the full timeout period to Re-arm itself. Once rearmed, if the sensor is occupancy it will turn the lights on with motion sensing. What is the timeout setup for on this sensor?

The lights don't turn on in the morning after no one has been there for twelve hours. I have to cycle power to get it to work again. Then the Occ sensor and pico switch works fine. It happens every day.

There are a couple of features in the OCC sensors that may be causing the issue. They have an ambient light sensor and won't turn lights on if ambient level is high enough. Off-while-occupied could be an issue as well.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Still not got ans

till now i didn't got ans tea tv

I see it’s been a while, but I’d like to chime in. In terms of the sequence for setting up your LRF2-OCR2B occ sensors, two-button switch, and Pow Pak, here's what I suggest: first, try putting the Pow Pak in setup mode and then add the switch and occ sensors at the same time. This way, all the devices can establish their connections simultaneously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast