Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Just upgraded to 12.8 but can't see ACTIVATE and TRANSFER buttons

Just upgraded to 12.8 but can't see ACTIVATE and TRANSFER buttons

Hi all,I have been using RadioRa2 version 7.8 for a long time. I am about to make programming changes and add devices and decided to upgrade to 12.8.On version 12.8 I don't see ACTIVATE and TRANSFER buttons anymore.What happen to that? Can someone help me with this.Thanks.

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm out of ideas on how to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by jchitrady View Post
    Hi all,I have been using RadioRa2 version 7.8 for a long time. I am about to make programming changes and add devices and decided to upgrade to 12.8.On version 12.8 I don't see ACTIVATE and TRANSFER buttons anymore.What happen to that? Can someone help me with this.Thanks.
    This is from the Release notes.New in 12.8Enabled “Designer Mode” in the software so that new users and trainees can login with a myLutronaccount and access the most up-to-date devices and features in the Design and Programming tabs. Thisis useful for training purposes, and for designers, specifiers, and other members of the trade to getstarted with RadioRA 2. Note: Activate and Transfer will be unavailable and the system cannot beinstalled and setup until RadioRA 2 training is complete.

I assume the "until RadioRA 2 training is complete." is referring to the L1 Online Course. I've already completed that and the test. Show as complete on my course history. When I login to the 12.8 software the ACTIVATE and TRANSFER buttons still do not show up.

Email Lutron Customer Service at custsvc@lutron.com. Include in your email the PDF of your certificate from the training and your account login username (typically your email address). Explain your issue and they will get it sorted out. Then follow up with a phone call 1-888-588-7661.

You have to have at least one device in the program for the activate table to be available. You have to activate 1 device for the transfer tab to be available.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com