Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Feature Request(s)

Feature Request(s)

These may be repeats but...
    1. I would like the ability to set the default dimmer model. I want to be able to say the 6ND is my default and change it when I have to.
    2. When adding a PRO dimmer I would like the ability to set the phase control on that page.
    3. I would like the ability to change the default phase control of the pro dimmer.
    4. I would like the ability to set the default load type of hybrid keypads.
    5. Actually, I think there should be a way to set the default properties for every device.
    6. There is a sweet yellow warning on the design tab to select the phase control for PRO dimmers. It would be sweeter if there was an indication of what the current setting is. A simple "F" or "P" displayed would be a huge time saver. I just did a project with 37 PRO dimmers. I'm sure I missed 1 or 10. There is no easy way to check.
    7. I'd also like to see the load type for hybrid keypads displayed on the design screen. Again, no easy way to check.
    8. On the programming screen...Rather than graphic display of control stations I would like to see a tree list of all the loads sorted by assigned room - not by device location. Similar to HomeWorks.
    9. Does the owner have the ability to edit shared scenes? Telling them that changing GOODNITE at one location changes all locations is better than telling them they have to repeat the procedure everywhere or the buttons will do different things.
    More to follow...
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

The programs are missing basic Windows features. 1. When a program is full-screen I can drag the title bar to a 2nd monitor. With RA2/HQS I have to un-maximize first.

2. I can't bump the program against the top or sides to maximize or tile the window.

3. Programs don't support 2nd monitor very well. For example, when I attempt to maximize the window it goes way off one edge or to the bottom of the laptop monitor (my 2nd is set above the laptop monitor).

4. In drop-down lists, I can't start typing and find the item.

5. It's hard to move between items in a table. If I want to change the levels of several zones I type in the level and hit the down arrow. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it laughs mockingly.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

I think your solution to problem #9 is to create a shared scene on the main repeater and link your keypads to that

A couple to add that we've been asking for since 2010-Shared POL.Switching HybridThings that would be nice for a *cough* new repeater-Combine Connect and Main into single devicePOE power for new main and plug in power supplyRe-use Select Main and unlock with myLutron account for full programming, or with a purchased license for the upgrade (heck, make one main/bridge for all systems and unlock with license and installer's myLutron account, makes upgrade path so much easier and mix and match device form factors based on customer's preference)and the big stretch that works with the RA2Select/RA2 combo main- HTML programming similar to Vive.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols