Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Changing internet service provider, have radio ra2 system, using lutron connect

Changing internet service provider, have radio ra2 system, using lutron connect

Real rookie here, what do I do to make sure Lutron Connect will connect to my home system that has been connected to the internet through a older internet provider, upgrading to fiber optic service.

If you are keeping the same router there will be no perceptible difference. If you are getting a new router it will be fine 99% of the time. The Connect app works in the cloud so your internet service provider isn't really important.
    Evan Kirkhart- Home Electronics Solutions
    evan@homeelectronics.solutions

New internet service, now one light (on a four way, three swtiches) fails

Quote Originally Posted by evankirkhart View Post
    If you are keeping the same router there will be no perceptible difference. If you are getting a new router it will be fine 99% of the time. The Connect app works in the cloud so your internet service provider isn't really important.
    Hi - I have a new internet service provider, everything transferred over fine except one light, which shows as off or on in Lutron Connect, but physically must be turned on or off at a switch. It's a four way, three switches, all of which work manually but not via the schedule, nor Lutron Connect. Ideas?

Unrelated to internet service provider. If you don't have access to the software I would call a local dealer to troubleshoot this issue. You might have a range issue, defective dimmer (unlikely) or a software issue.
    Evan Kirkhart- Home Electronics Solutions
    evan@homeelectronics.solutions