Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PowPak/TriPak

PowPak/TriPak

I've searched extensively, and don't see that the TriPak modules can be used with RA2, despite being ClearConnect.

Can someone confirm, definitively?

This would really expand the capabilities of RA2, without significant cutting into QS sales.

I could swear I saw mention of the TriPak being used with RA2, for daylight sensing, somewhere. Maybe it was an initial press release for the TriPak, some months ago.

Doesn't work. Tried with the TriPak that has EcoSystem for a retrofit option in shop. Can't be done as far as I can tell. Tripak works well standalone though.

As for daylight sensors, I thought that was a new release just recently that it works with RA2 now. Haven't tried that....i could be wrong.... Either way, would be nice.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The RadioRA2 system is going to have a RF switched relay module released by the end in this year. It' part number is LMJ-16R-DV-B.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you both very much.

That new RA2/QS RF Relay Module with Softswitch looks identical to the TriPak relay module.

That's great news.

Will there be a Ra2 or QS PowPak interface for ecosystem anytime soon? I know the din rail one is coming. Just trying to integrate an existing system with RA2 or QS.

Currently the PowPak dimming module with EcoSystem is not available for either the RadioRA2 or HomeWorks QS systems. In version 6.0.1 of the HomeWorks QS system the GrafikEye QS with EcoSystem is supported.

Is GrafikEye with EcoSystem supported in RA2? I don't see it there.

Currently the GrafikEye QS with EcoSystem is not compatible with the RadioRA2 system.