The following issue was submitted to hwsupport but yet to hear back so will post here as well. Below is a copy paste from the email. Curious if anyone has seen something like this:
Client reported that the following issue.
- Turns a zone or scene on from a keypad
- Load(s) Turns On (as expected)
- LED on Keypad Turns on (as expected)
- Goes to same button, to turn load or scene off
- Load(s) turns off (as expected)
- Keypad LED extinguishes
- Keypad LED turns back on
- Goes to the button.
- The Load(s) are off
- The LED(s) on Keypads are on On
- Can not turn load on again.
- All Keypads are on the same link on Proc 1
- The client reported that commands through crestron, (which communicate to a series of phantom keypads ) work fine. They are all on a different link