Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Struggling with PD-6ANS Multi Location Install

Struggling with PD-6ANS Multi Location Install

I bought all the required pieces to do a 3 location install and I believe I've followed them to the letter. The PD-6ANS is in Location 1, the other 2 have pico remotes and are capped off as of these instructions:
    https://www.casetawireless.com/docum...ced%20inst.pdf Pages 51-55. This is an almost new home with new wiring and a neutral wire.With the first run through the light won't come on and there is no green LED on the switch. I thought I maybe messed up with step 8 regarding which black wire to connect to the red from the switch so I reversed them. With that setup the light stays on and will not go back off. The only thing I'm not super sure of is which neutral feed to connect to in the box itself. There are multiple coming in. Tomorrow I will try the other 3 to see if that's the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated but I'm certain I've followed every other instruction.

You can install the 6ANS at either end (but not the middle). At the end where the 6ANS is going, tie the red and black wire that are coming from the same cable together. In the middle, tie all 4 wires together. At the other end, tie all 3 wires together. You will need to determine which is power (black/red or black). Connect the power to the black lead.

In modern homes, neutrals are separated between circuits. You will need to find the neutral/white wire(s) associated with the wires you attached to the 6ANS.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thanks so much for your reply. I verified that I have the correct neutral wire. I triple checked Locations 2 and 3. Rechecked all the wiring in Location 1. Now when I turn the power on I have nothing. However if I pull out the FASS switch at the bottom and push it back in the green LED lights up and the on and off switches change the green LED. However, the lights are either permanently on or off depending on where I wire in the red/black wires. Everything looks in place but the switch still doesn't work. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. I can't see a way to add an image or I would.Any thoughts greatly appreciated.