Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Member

Hello,Good Day,Hope you stay safe sound.Let me introduce myself as i am a very new member from Bangladesh for this community and system also. We have been authorized of Lutron this year. We also authorized of Control4 since long year and successfully run the system and have done so many projects also. Since the system is very new for us and we were looking for Lutron to step forward our business with Control4. So, hope you guys help me in every step. We have a plan to give a solution of all our upcoming commercial and residential lighting project by Lutron and also Control4 where any other solution is needed.So, guys as i am new i may drop very simple question to you for solve and suggestion. Hopefully you guys stay with me.Thank You.

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by AshrafulHasnat Happy to become a member of the forum. I'm a student from Bangladesh doing projects with Control4 and Lutron. Here's my biography in proessays with a portfolio of residential lighting projects... Quote end
    Hi, I'm newbie here too, intern at Hopsie Inc solutions. Is it possible to integrate RadioRa2 into a Control4 system? How can I do this? Should I add the Lutron Drivers to my Control4 system? Thank you.

This is the HomeWorks forum but yes, RadioRA 2 is great with Control 4. You will need to add the drivers to your database then add the RA2 devices just like any other device. You will also need to enable the RA2 service the same as you would for Zigby, etc.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com