Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  153
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature Requests

New Feature Requests

Hi:

I thought it would be interesting to post whatever new features you want to be available (hardware or software). Then, if people agree with a feature request, they can "like" the post, which gives an informal poll to quantify the demand for the feature.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see the 3 hard buttons on the dynamic keypad (ON, FAV, OFF) appear on the iOS app.

2. Thanks Craig W., Ty W. thanked for this post
    Likes Yarash, swingajay liked this post
    Great Idea!!!!!

I need the feature that allows "Post Upload Programing" Like we had in Illuminations where we could conditionaly execute programing after an upload. The generator load shedding option we had also would be a great returning feature.

I do want to give out a shout to the engineer who finally gave us the ability set and get variable states from terminal. Finally no more web keypads set and check variables

THANKS !!!!!!!!!

5. Likes Chris Y., ekimla, PeteM liked this post
    LQSE-4T10-D - I found this model number through another post. It looks like it would be a handy device for residential control. Is this Europe only?

I would think the report center could use some TLC. It seems when ever I print an integration report it only fills the page with 3 lines of text. More importantly being able to export the reports to excel would be HUGE.

8. Likes installcarl, BradKas, Paulie631, ltanner liked this post

Shared scenes under sequences and conditional programming.

would save a lot of time.

10. Thanks installcarl, smermier thanked for this post
    Similar to the above, the ability of copying presets would save a lot of time.

12. Likes mgabriele1976, abutchart liked this post
    Delay for 3rd party strings in presets, also the ability of having more than one string in a preset
    in previous systems this was accomplished by having a delay between each command.

14. Likes TBell liked this post
    You can copy presets from Keypad buttons. What exactly were you looking for on copying a preset

Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    You can copy presets from Keypad buttons. What exactly were you looking for on copying a preset
    How would i copy presets? i am not talking about copying a whole button.

For example if i have some scene or just many settings in one preset and i now want to use it in a conditional button
    or in a sequence.
    it may mean a very long time of redoing what you already have on some other keypad

17. Likes digit1, John_Nau liked this post
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast