Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  150
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New Feature Requests

I do want to give out a shout to the engineer who finally gave us the ability set and get variable states from terminal.

Thank u so much... teatv.ltd net banking

Adding to my list:

7. Phantom Keypad support in Lutron Connect. Phantom Keypads are typically used to set up a button for an integration to "press" or use to perform some set of actions. Lutron Connect is the integration point for Alexa and Google Home. If you want to set up specific actions for voice commands, it would make sense to set those up as a button on Phantom Keypad. However, since Phantom Keypads are not exposed in the Lutron Connect app, they can't be connected to Alexa or Google Home. The workaround is to create a physical keypad but not connect it to a physical device. It creates an error on program transfer but it works.

8. Multiple home support for Alexa or Google Home in Lutron Connect. Currently, Lutron Connect can only link one home to Alexa or Google Home. The work around is to have multiple Lutron Connect logins and multiple Alexa or Google Home logins. Extremely difficult to use and error-prone.

9. Pre-configured Homeworks QS to Homeworks QS integration. If you have two Homeworks QS systems, it's possible to use telnet integration to trigger actions from one to the other. e.g. press a button on a keypad on system one triggers an action on a device on system 2. But it is tedious and error-prone to set up. I suspect you could do it without any changes to the HomeWorks OS since it's just simplifying the programming setup.

I need the feature that allows "Post Upload Programing" Like we had in Illuminations where we could conditionaly execute programing after an upload. The generator load shedding option we had also would be a great returning feature.

Quote Originally Posted by rathoreshubhamm8 View Post
    I need the feature that allows "Post Upload Programing" Like we had in Illuminations where we could conditionaly execute programing after an upload. The generator load shedding option we had also would be a great returning feature.free fire for pc jiofi.local.html
    any update on the issue?

Load HWQS(X) firmware into the Vive RF receptacle so we can have it in HWQS(X)

The biggest problem with fixing things is, there's no proper guide available. However, we have introduced qrossfire where you can find a fix for almost all your hardware or software problems

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415