Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  153
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature Requests

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    We have forward your request to our team for future considerations. They will review and see if this would be something we can do in the future. Hope this helps!

Unhappy Caseta light groups

It's obvious by the Scene functionality that Caseta can address multiple devices as a group. I'd like to have control over such groups identical to that of single devices. For example, "Dim Living Room" or "Living Room 50%", where Living Room is a group four dimmers. Seems ridiculous to create multiple Scenes for this.

wow thats great i have too obliged regarding above mentioned discussion because its very use full for me

Learn / remember dimming level

Have a mode on a button so it can learn or remember the last chosen dimming level. Then, a user could press and hold a button to cycle the dimmer ... off/dim/high/dim/off ... and when the button is released, the system remembers that dimming level. A subsequent button press would turn the lights off (the first time) and then to the remembered dimming level. This would reduce the need to create scenes or for the user to change pre-set levels through an app.

Let customer erase keypad/pico buttons on the App if it's a type they can't edit

As Ra2 and Homeworks customers are becoming more and more savvy in changing existing programming, they're running more into an error which tells them they can't edit a button because it's got complex programming that can only be edited by the installer. I get that they can't edit it, but they SHOULD be able to wipe it off and then put in whatever they want. I've had to go back and fourth several times with a customer who wanted to convert some buttons for Sonos and shades but wanted to do it herself but then the button would not be compatible and I'd have to go all the way there to change it to single action. If you have to warn them, fine but it should exist IMO. If they completely mess something up, they can let us know next time we're there.

Grafik-T fan speed control and list of compatible fans

We really need this to match the other stuff in the house. Also, a list of compatible fans would be nice just as with LEDs. I know that it SHOULD work with standard AC motor fans, but I can't guarantee it to a customer before they buy it if I've never seen it work and that gives the customer a bad taste.

A few thoughts on new features. Currently using 15.7. If you can already do these things please let me know! I'd be thrilled to learn that I've missed something.

1. Conditional programming in Sequences. Repeating a conditional test on every button where it's used is repetitive and error prone. Conditional programming in Scenes would be useful too, but it's me useful in Sequences and if we had it in Sequences we could work around not having it in Scenes. The priority should be Sequences.

2. A wireless version of a QSE-IO or similar device with multiple (e.g. 4+) contact closure inputs and outputs. I've used a HQR-VCRX which gives me 3 inputs/4 outputs, but I don't need the transmitted. Just multiple CC inputs/outputs with a wireless device.

3. Enable exposing Conditional Program Type buttons in the Connect app so that they can be assigned to voice control. Right now if you have a button with a conditional Program Type that can't be exposed as a Scene in the Connect app, and therefore can't be assigned to voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Homeowners today want the option to enable voice control for everything.

4. Expect/Send style programming for outbound integrations for Ethernet devices. See for example https://likegeeks.com/expect-command/ or https://linux.die.net/man/1/expect.

5. Variables/parameters in outbound integrations for Ethernet devices. Right now you need to set up a command for every possible parameter. For example, I have a project with a louvered roof that can be set to any % opening. Rather than using one command where I set the %, I need to create a separate command for each % I might use. It's doable, but unwieldy at best. What I would do is define parameters in the Ethernet Device Commands integration (e.g. $OPENPERCENT), and then on the Program screen when an action is assigned enable setting the parameter (e.g. OPENPERCENT) much like Fade and Delay are set.

6. Web REST outbound integrations for Ethernet. For example, see the REST API integration documentation for Sony Bravia TVs here: https://pro-bravia.sony.net/develop/...pec/index.html.

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello, these are great suggestions! I would suggest sending these to hwsupport@lutron.com so they can get routed to the development team for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by sonumehta2 View Post
    Thank You So Much For Information guys lovely
    https://motivational-quotes-in-hindi.com/ and
    https://hotstar-mod-apk.com/
    The fact that this spam was posted over a month ago and hasn't been removed suggests that nobody from Lutron is paying attention and sharing your well-intentioned thoughts is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron D. View Post
    Hello, these are great suggestions! I would suggest sending these to hwsupport@lutron.com so they can get routed to the development team for consideration.
    Probably good advice given the above...

Lightbulb IP Fan Integration

IP controlled Ceiling Fan integration would be nice being there are no dinRail Fan Speed Control modules. The idea would be to communicate directly with multiple fans in a project with out having RF Controls but can be assigned to a Keypad button.Smart Fans are increasingly becoming the norm and to control them with out a hub would be great.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast