Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  153
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature Requests

No drop downs. No right-clicks. Simple tasks take way too long when you have to click 20 times to get to the info you need. When I click on something I want to see all the options. Yes all of them. When I click on a dimmer in RR2 I want to see the phase setting, fade rate, model number, pretty much anything you can think of and all of the things you haven't though of. Sometimes I just want to see what a setting is.

- - - Updated - - -

No drop downs. No right-clicks. Simple tasks take way too long when you have to click 20 times to get to the info you need. When I click on something I want to see all the options. Yes all of them. When I click on a dimmer in RR2 I want to see the phase setting, fade rate, model number, pretty much anything you can think of and all of the things you haven't though of. Sometimes I just want to see what a setting is.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Create a component number for occupancy state and include in return string from Lutron. Running into an issue with Savant where their RadioRA2 profile is not functioning correctly because they have no way to differentiate a response from Lutron from being a button press or a occupancy state.

example: the following string could be either a button press or an occupancy state update. ~DEVICE,5,2,4

wireless powered outlet

To do what? Are you asking for a 120V outlet, that gets wireless power from somewhere?
    Phil Scheetz
    Lighting Control Solutions
    pscheetz@lightingcontrolsolutions.com

A hybrid keypad (or a button set for a hybrid keypad) that does not have the raise/lower buttons. There are some retro fit locations where this is not needed and if you need to dim/brighten there is always cycle-dim.

A single gang control that has both a dimmer and a switch; used in retro fit situations where you find a single gang controlling a fan and a light kit on the fan. Having the ability to control the speed of the fan would be a plus but not required.

0-10v wall box dimmers for Ra and QS.
    Audio, Video, Networking, & Automation Designed Around You

Power Pack Eco Module for QS its available for Pico why not QS

Why are there sooooooo many Picos? There are almost 300 variations. If you allow for colors that still 75 models. The difference between most of them is the printing on the buttons. I'd like to see 2 basic models:

3BRL. Make the top button lighter (on/open) and the bottom button darker (off/close). Make the raise and lower icons bigger. I don't think it is an issue for owners to understand that some things won't raise/lower.

4B toggle. Let the determine the rest.

If more control is needed, upgrade to a keypad.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Vantage panel retrofit kit

Now that we're moving to a DIN Rail model and RPMs will be gone, I'm assuming that there will be a new LiteTouch Retrofit coming up that uses DIN modules instead of RPMs. If that's the case, then it shouldn't take much more effort to make a retrofit solution for older (or even newer) vantage panels. The reason is that there are a lot of older Vantage Control (QLink) systems out there that are on their last legs- whether the old processor is dying, keypads are all worn out, and most importantly: Their old modules don't DIM LED lights. For those homeowners, the only option is to find a Vantage Dealer and upgrade to Infusion processor and replace their modules with the newer ones and the cost is substantial and there just aren't many vantage dealers out there or if there are, they're AV companies. This is a good opportunity for Lutron to convert those houses to Lutron as they have many more installers and dealers. Frankly, Lutron is more trusted.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast