Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  153
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature Requests

I would like the ability to set schedule for occupancy sensor for level adjustments. i.e. hallway at 100% from 8am to 6pm; 50% 6pm to 11pm; 10% 11pm to 6am; 50% 6am to 8am.
    I currently have 3 sensors on time clocks to do this. Is there an easier way I am missing? I just am getting into the 8.2 inclusive software but have not seen that as an option.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by tbb90277 View Post
    I would like the ability to set schedule for occupancy sensor for level adjustments. i.e. hallway at 100% from 8am to 6pm; 50% 6pm to 11pm; 10% 11pm to 6am; 50% 6am to 8am.
    I currently have 3 sensors on time clocks to do this. Is there an easier way I am missing? I just am getting into the 8.2 inclusive software but have not seen that as an option.
    The way I have done this is using Single Variable conditional programming. I create a variable with Day, Evening and Night states and control that variable using the time clock. Then on the occupancy programming screen I just select that variable and program the different levels when the variable is in the different states. I'm not sure if this is what you are doing today, but it is the easiest way for me.

There is actually a video of a similar idea on resi.lutron.com under Education>Online Training>HWQS. In the video section it is the first link "Time of Day Based Button Programming Using Simple Conditionals".

Device IP / Browser Connection to Processor - Last Revision Date

We have a more than one programmer in our office and we work remotely over VPN a lot. It would be great to be able to connect to the IP address of a processor and see the last revision date. That way we would have no question whether the file on our server is the installed file at the job. We could make simple edits remotely and know we weren't destroying prior work, since the date of the last revised file on our server.

4. Likes digit1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tbb90277 View Post
    You just need 1 sensor and set the mode to conditional. Then in your timeclock you'll need to define the variable states and time triggers that will drive the conditional statement in the occupancy programming.

I would like the processor the start-up sequencer added to QS.

I want to see online warranty status of all Lutron products in Lutron wbsite.

You can do this with IFTTT and the Lutron Pro hub and dimmers.
    -----
    Louisville Geezer

do what now?

Quote Originally Posted by LouGeezer View Post
    You can do this with IFTTT and the Lutron Pro hub and dimmers.
    Which request are you referring to?
    I like the IFTTT stuff, I've been looking at it since I attended the Lutron Roadshow. This NEEDS to get over to Ra2 and QS as soon as possible, please! IFTTT could be a novel solution for turning off AWAY mode for the kind of client that forgets to press HOME when he gets to his vacation house.
    Ditto the smartwatch thing- I am not looking forward to when a client with HWQS and LHC+ app asks me to set up his iWatch and we tell him that his system is too expensive to work with that feature (?) Have I got this wrong or is iWatch just going to work with Caseta on the first rev?

Quote Originally Posted by GMHunt View Post
    You just need 1 sensor and set the mode to conditional. Then in your timeclock you'll need to define the variable states and time triggers that will drive the conditional statement in the occupancy programming.
    Quote Originally Posted by digit1 View Post
    Which request are you referring to?
    Sorry, may have been an old post. tbb90277 suggested adding a feature to dim on a schedule, which prompted a reply that a timer sensor was required. The time function (including time zone) can be obtained through IFTTT, and a recipe created, without the need to buy/install a sensor.
    -----
    Louisville Geezer

Didn't dig through the entire thread to see if these been posted.

1. We really need the actual zone name to show up in addressing and link assignment for dimmers/switches zones vs. just Device 1, Device 2, etc.

2. The old "Copy Scene" onto a button was great for combining scenes.

3. It would be really helpful if scenes, fixtures, rooms, etc. would have an optional sort in the program.

Thanks,

Sonny Pickett
    Cool House Systems, inc.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast