Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get passcode for Lutron Q control + for ipad

How to get passcode for Lutron Q control + for ipad

How to get passcode for Lutron Q control + for ipad. How to do it on Q admin or Q design or somewhere?

I haven't done the commercial stuff but in HomeWorks and RadioRA 2 you set it up under tools, integration.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

So for iPad control password has to be another? I getting control from Lutron web-server with password. But I cannot taking control from software for iPad. It always reply "Wrong password". For both cases I using the same password

You need to purchase the software license from Lutron. Once purchased, they provide you with the Token. https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...369466_ENG.pdf. If this is included in the original scope of work, it should be handled by the Lutron Tech that programmed the system.I however would ask why? With Quantum solutions, you can simply go to the IP address of the Quantum Server and control your system via any web browser on your mobile device. Presumably, you have a Server or Virtual Server at this site.

Re:

Thanks for sharing your reply here keep share your queries hereso anyone from the community who has faced the same issue can also find the solution from comments below, keep sharing

We were not ready to cope with this pandemic as a society. Singling out paper writer teachers as particularly villainous or negligent is cheap and contrary to what we know about educators. Teachers did not cause the pandemic, and they were actually clamoring for vaccines as they became available.

Quote Originally Posted by gail1jacob View Post
    We were not ready to cope with this pandemic as a society. Singling out paper writer teachers as particularly villainous or negligent is cheap and contrary to what we know about educators. Teachers did not cause the pandemic, and they were actually clamoring for vaccines as they became available.
    I agree with this point of view.

When you consider the expense and effort that goes into upgrading your electrics and lighting system in your home you would expect the controls to be somewhat intuitive. You would at least expect to be able to adjust lights with a couple of simple clicks through your phone. Not the case with the Lutron App, the UI feels so old and clunky, there are so many click throughs to find what you need, it’s usually easier to just go to the manual switch as you would with an old system.

Setting up a schedule is painful, I tried setting up 2 and I’m still not sure exactly what’s set up, how do I review, adjust, change, it’s really hard to visualize as you can never see everything in one place. shareit downloading vidmate 2014

Hey guys! Nice to join the comunity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast