Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: HQRA vs HQWD vs HQWA

HQRA vs HQWD vs HQWA

I have the RadioRA2 system in my house using WiFi computer system. I have a HQRA-W6BRL-wh switch that has gone bad. I am seeing a lot of HQWD and HQWA switches that look exactly the same. Will these work in my system? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pfabian View Post
    I have the RadioRA2 system in my house using WiFi computer system. I have a HQRA-W6BRL-wh switch that has gone bad. I am seeing a lot of HQWD and HQWA switches that look exactly the same. Will these work in my system? Thank you
    No. The model number breakdown is:

H = HomeWorks Q = QS (system) R = Radio frequency control line voltage, W = Wired control low voltage A = Architectural style, D = designer style

You could use a HQRD or HQRA and swap your existing button kit. All of the non-IR keypads are the same with different button kits so you could use, for example, a HQRD-W3BRL.

You could use a HQRD-Hxxx, HQRD-HNxxx or HQRA-Hxxx, or HQRA-HNxxx. These are hybrid (dimmer & keypad) devices and are going to be more expensive. They also require changes in the program.

Once you find the replacement, you will need the programming software to enroll the keypad.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thank you for your help