Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer is take too long to finish

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dimthan View Post
    Did this solve your problem ?
    No, i've tried to upgrade the firmware but it still failure. and on my another jobsite this happen again and there's to many modules that shown failure in the uploading report.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    In the design:equipment screen for those LQSE modules that are failing are there outputs that do not have loads assigned? We have seen issues when you skip outputs (i.e. assign loads to outputs 1,3,4 but not 2). If you move around your loads or create fake loads for those locations does it fix the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Y. View Post
    In the design:equipment screen for those LQSE modules that are failing are there outputs that do not have loads assigned? We have seen issues when you skip outputs (i.e. assign loads to outputs 1,3,4 but not 2). If you move around your loads or create fake loads for those locations does it fix the issue?
    in some of my project it fix this issue but there is one of my project that still have this issue and there are too many module that have this issue in this project.
    i have tried to create fake loads for all module that have the issue but it not fix the issue. and i have upload the screenshoot of the report in another thread.

https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...when-uploading

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12