Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lutron Maestro Sensors

Lutron Maestro Sensors

I need a sensor for my master closet but the light switch is in the bathroom, so the closet light will go on sometimes when not needed. Could I use the Lutron Caseta Motion Sensor | Occupancy/Vacancy | PD-OSENS-WH | White in the closet away from the line of sight so it won't go on when entering the bathroom?

My OPS2, Lights our LED ceiling LED Fixture, When no one is Near, Occasionally ?

My OPS2, Lights our ceiling LED Fixture, When no one is Near ? I checked the wiring and it is wired, as instructions state. The Green wire is attached to the Bare wire, then to the Junction Boxes Green ground Wire ! One Black is from Panels 120 VAC, and, the other Black goes to a Ceiling Mounted Multi-LED Fixture ! Please Help ,Today, We bought a new OPS2 and it does the same thing it turns light on when no-one is present also ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M WEXLER View Post
    My OPS2, Lights our ceiling LED Fixture, When no one is Near ? I checked the wiring and it is wired, as instructions state. The Green wire is attached to the Bare wire, then to the Junction Boxes Green ground Wire ! One Black is from Panels 120 VAC, and, the other Black goes to a Ceiling Mounted Multi-LED Fixture ! Please Help ,Today, We bought a new OPS2 and it does the same thing it turns light on when no-one is present also ? Thanks
    Motion sensors can be affected by IR from direct sunlight. They can also be affected by HVAC systems. If the sensor is too close to a HVAC vent it can cause erroneous readings. You may also need to mask the sensor. You literally put masking tape on the sensor to keep it from seeing areas that you don't want it to.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com