Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Go Pro with Art and Joe

Go Pro with Art and Joe

Where can I find these videos? I used to reference the old dealer site for shades, and I'm still a bit lost at mylutron.com. I'd like to review the videos but haven't found them either at the mylutron site or the LCI site.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    I am sorry for the confusion with the new site. There are two ways to access these videos:

1) If your myLutron account has shade access, sign in and go to your myLutron page. Click on 'Learning Hub', then choose 'Presentations' and scroll down to the Go Pro with Art and Joe section.

2) Go to the main Lutron.com page. Choose 'Education and Training', then 'LCI Online'. Click on the 'Register/Login' link and register if needed. Once you have a login, go to 'Web based training' and choose 'Shades'. The Go Pro videos are mixed in with other Shades related tutorials.

Who should I contact if my "myLutron" account has no shade access?

mylutronsupport@lutron.com is your contact for any myLutron issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim S. View Post
    I am sorry for the confusion with the new site. There are two ways to access these videos:

1) If your myLutron account has shade access, sign in and go to your myLutron page. Click on 'Learning Hub', then choose 'Presentations' and scroll down to the Go Pro with Art and Joe section.

2) Go to the main Lutron.com page. Choose 'Education and Training', then 'LCI Online'. Click on the 'Register/Login' link and register if needed. Once you have a login, go to 'Web based training' and choose 'Shades'. The Go Pro videos are mixed in with other Shades related tutorials.
    Thanks for the help. FYI, SCT has links to the videos in the help file, but they are to the old shadesdealer site.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thanks for the heads up. We will remedy this.