Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: An almond keypad with engraving card can be engraved in white, right?

An almond keypad with engraving card can be engraved in white, right?

Pretty sure I know the answer to this just haven't had to do it before. There's a hybrid keypad on eBay near me that's going for a decent price which says new in box and has the engraving card, but it's almond and 3 buttons it says. Every other keypad I've bought has been the 6 button white one and then I engrave in white with however many buttons I want. Just wanted to double check that I could engrave this in white as well, as it's less expensive than a new one but still costs enough that I don't want to be stuck with an almond one! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 416to305 View Post
    Pretty sure I know the answer to this just haven't had to do it before. There's a hybrid keypad on eBay near me that's going for a decent price which says new in box and has the engraving card, but it's almond and 3 buttons it says. Every other keypad I've bought has been the 6 button white one and then I engrave in white with however many buttons I want. Just wanted to double check that I could engrave this in white as well, as it's less expensive than a new one but still costs enough that I don't want to be stuck with an almond one! Thanks!
    You can buy it. The engraving order with the card is the determining factor for the number of buttons and color.

Assuming you are looking at a seeTouch keypad... Except for the W5BRLIR (front IR input window), the device in the wall is the same for all models. When you submit the engraving form you can order any color you want in any button combination you want.

The hybrid keypad has a FASS so its button kits are not interchangeable with standard keypads. However, you can still change between 3 button and 6 button.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com