Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Change tabletop keypad to Wake Only

Change tabletop keypad to Wake Only

Is there a way to change the Tabletop Keypad from Wake and Activate (the default) to Wake Only once the keypad has been set up and in use? I can't find anything in Essentials, and even resetting to factory defaults doesn't seem to allow changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffw View Post
    Is there a way to change the Tabletop Keypad from Wake and Activate (the default) to Wake Only once the keypad has been set up and in use? I can't find anything in Essentials, and even resetting to factory defaults doesn't seem to allow changing it.
    The submittal says there are 2 options. "Wake up and activate" and "Wake up only." Wake only shows status but requires a 2nd button press to activate a setting. I didn't see anything on how to actually change the setting.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Yes, those are the options. I think when you first power up the keypad (it was a long time ago) there is a way to choose the default (wake and activate) or the alternative (wake only), but after that there doesn't seem to be any way to change it or reset it. Very frustrating, because the keypad is now used at bedside and it is usually dark when it is most useful, so tapping any key to light it up and check status without activating a scene or button is desirable.