Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PD-6ANS Lights don't come on

PD-6ANS Lights don't come on

I have two switches controlling 3 out outdoor lights, I have removed the second switch and connect the 3 wires together as shown in the instructions, capping the ground. The new switch has the tagged wire going to the red as shown in the instructions with the other two going to the black wire on the switch. The white is connected to the neutral in the box.The lights don't come on. The green light on the switch lights up. When I click the ON the green light brightens and when I click the OFF the green light dims. I am using 3 new LED bulbs.As test I removed the new switch and connected and old switch, the lights do work.

Quote Originally Posted by robzimm View Post
    I have two switches controlling 3 out outdoor lights, I have removed the second switch and connect the 3 wires together as shown in the instructions, capping the ground. The new switch has the tagged wire going to the red as shown in the instructions with the other two going to the black wire on the switch. The white is connected to the neutral in the box.The lights don't come on. The green light on the switch lights up. When I click the ON the green light brightens and when I click the OFF the green light dims. I am using 3 new LED bulbs.As test I removed the new switch and connected and old switch, the lights do work.
    Power-in needs to be connected to the black wire on the switch. Try reversing the connections.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

After switching the wires as suggested, the lights blink continuously. The Off and On position has no affect, the lights stop when the FASS pulled. I am using Feit LED, same bulb I use successfully in the Caseta Dimmers inside the house.

What is the total wattage of the led bulbs in the fixtures? Do you have the part number for the Feits?
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols