Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: RPM's are powered on.

Question RPM's are powered on.

I installed a PNL -5 with RPM-4R in it in the 5th spot at the top. Set the address to 5. The MI in the panel is set to 1. we have another panel with the MI set to 0. It works fine the PNL-5 has all three LED lights lit up. communication wires on 1,3,4 with the LT-1 on 3 and 4. I don'tget the RPM to communicate when I go into the Lutron app to toggle it on and off. It shows up in the app and it shows the state of the rpm going on and off, but the load stays on when I check with the meter. Yes, the jumpers are removed.

Smile Harness upside down

So , it turn's out if you hook the 2 purple wires up to the MI module first, the RPM do not communicate. overlooked it when I plugged it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperstone View Post
    I installed a PNL -5 with RPM-4R in it in the 5th spot at the top. Set the address to 5. The MI in the panel is set to 1. we have another panel with the MI set to 0. It works fine the PNL-5 has all three LED lights lit up. communication wires on 1,3,4 with the LT-1 on 3 and 4. I don'tget the RPM to communicate when I go into the Lutron app to toggle it on and off. It shows up in the app and it shows the state of the rpm going on and off, but the load stays on when I check with the meter. Yes, the jumpers are removed.
    The 4R internal controls are powered from the feed for relay 1. You must power relay 1 even if it does not have a load.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Copperstone View Post
    So , it turn's out if you hook the 2 purple wires up to the MI module first, the RPM do not communicate. overlooked it when I plugged it in.
    Despite the timestamp, your update showed up after I posted my first reply. So... the 2 purple wires at the end of the MI harness are used for 0-10v controls and can only be placed in position 8 of a PNL8. The software won't recognize the 10V anywhere else.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com