Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pool integration with Hayward omnilogic

Pool integration with Hayward omnilogic

I have been asked if Hayward omnilogic pool computer will integrate with lutron, am not sure where to post this question. My homeowners have separate pool and spa equipment, meaning two locations and Hayward automation offered two separate bodies of water control with one computer with up to 4 heaters capabilities and the other 2 pool equipment manufacturers do not offer this capability but have no way of knowing how to integrate with this system? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSolano View Post
    I have been asked if Hayward omnilogic pool computer will integrate with lutron, am not sure where to post this question. My homeowners have separate pool and spa equipment, meaning two locations and Hayward automation offered two separate bodies of water control with one computer with up to 4 heaters capabilities and the other 2 pool equipment manufacturers do not offer this capability but have no way of knowing how to integrate with this system? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏
    Generally speaking, HQS can send IP or serial commands. You need to find out if Hayward will accept either of these. If so, you will need to know what those commands are. Without a touch screen, control is going to be very limited. I would not want the customer adjusting temperature without feedback as to what the temp was and what they just set it to.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com