Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Has Lutron ever responded to your email?

Has Lutron ever responded to your email?

I have had 3-4 times when Lutron asked me to email them regarding an issue, and they have been to different email addresses. In each of those cases I have followed up with multiple emails over several weeks. Not one time has Lutron ever, EVER responded to an email that I sent them. I'm just wondering if this is everyone else's experience too? Lutron phone support seems to exist only to ask you to email them for anything slightly complicated and then ignore you in perpetuity. A Lutron rep in this forum also asked me to send an email and that was also ignored. All in all. Lutron has been pretty useless in my experience and it's very frustrating.

They pretty much always respond to me.

I had an issue one time. Lutron was using a service that tracked domains being used for spam. It turned out someone had hacked our warehouse computer and was using it to blast out spam. The result was that all emails from our company were being flagged as spam.

You should get an auto-reply almost instantly that says they got your email. Sometimes tech support opens the email, sometimes it gets forwarded to engineering. In any case, I've gotten responses in a day or two.

I would also check your spam folder. Gmail likes to put Lutron in different places. I have found Lutron in "promotions," "updates," and yes, even SPAM folders.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for your post uscpyscho. We do sincerely apologize for the issues you have encountered with our email systems.

If you could please provide us with your email, we will reach out directly to you and try to get this resolved as quickly as possible.