Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: pj2-4b-xxx-p1/2/3 Pico and RadioRa2 Select. Control separate banks of dimmers?

pj2-4b-xxx-p1/2/3 Pico and RadioRa2 Select. Control separate banks of dimmers?

When I originally put my system in a few years ago, there were no pico remotes that could trigger individual scenes where each button would control different banks of dimmers. I ended up settling on the L31 pico but never use it because it is setup to control all the dimmers together. I just came across the pj2-4b-xxx-p1/2/3 pico that seems to be supported by RaSelect and might do what I want it to do. Anyone have knowledge if the P1/P2/P3 works with Select and that each button can in fact control a different scene (or set of dimmers)?.

I have used the L21 in Select. Worked great. Couldn't talk client into extra for full RA2 with keypads so we used 6 of these. Top two where ON/OFF for scene one and bottom 2 the same for scene 2. Also had them engraved by a local guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchE View Post
    I have used the L21 in Select. Worked great. Couldn't talk client into extra for full RA2 with keypads so we used 6 of these. Top two where ON/OFF for scene one and bottom 2 the same for scene 2. Also had them engraved by a local guy.
    I already have L21 and they don’t work either because you can’t set dim levels on the lights. L21 is either full on or full off which is too bright.