Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Need Help: Everything is going well with the lutron connect but not with the buttons

Need Help: Everything is going well with the lutron connect but not with the buttons

helloAll the commands are ok with the IPAD or IPHONE but not with the seetouch.My programmation looks good.when the connect call athe programming of a button it wors but if i push on the buttons it does not works.Some functions are ok but not all.Sometimes i push a button to close a shade and it closes an anonther shadeCrazyif someone knows or had the same problem please help mecheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sébastien GERMAIN View Post
    helloAll the commands are ok with the IPAD or IPHONE but not with the seetouch.My programmation looks good.when the connect call athe programming of a button it wors but if i push on the buttons it does not works.Some functions are ok but not all.Sometimes i push a button to close a shade and it closes an anonther shadeCrazyif someone knows or had the same problem please help mecheers
    I would first use the app to test individual devices (like dimmers, shades, etc. but not keypads). It is really, really hard to do but I have seen two devices get the same address. You will need to reset them both to factory default and activate them again. You should also delete them from the software and add them again.

I have also seen 5 buttons on a keypad work fine but 1 does weird things. Same procedure - delete from program, rest to factory default and start over.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com