Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Maestro C-L Digital Dimmers programming

Maestro C-L Digital Dimmers programming

I have several Maestro MACL-153MHL C-L Digital Dimmers in my basement that I have applied some programming to each one such as Low/High End Trim and Fade On/Off Times. I want to do some additional switch work in the same area of the basement. If I cut the power in order to work in that area will I lose the programming I established in the current Maestro C-L dimmers? Just need a heads-up in order to get my brain around reprogramming should I need to. Or, would I be wise to pull out the FASS on each dimmer in order to save the current programming in those dimmers before I cut power to the area?

Quote Originally Posted by KBear View Post
    I have several Maestro MACL-153MHL C-L Digital Dimmers in my basement that I have applied some programming to each one such as Low/High End Trim and Fade On/Off Times. I want to do some additional switch work in the same area of the basement. If I cut the power in order to work in that area will I lose the programming I established in the current Maestro C-L dimmers? Just need a heads-up in order to get my brain around reprogramming should I need to. Or, would I be wise to pull out the FASS on each dimmer in order to save the current programming in those dimmers before I cut power to the area?
    Lutron says they have something like a 10 year power failure memory. I've never tested that but you should be good for a couple of hours to change some switches.

Pulling the FASS won't hurt but I don't believe it is necessary.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thank you again randyc for your help. I just thought that if I cut the power and turned the power back on that it may have an adverse effect on the current programming. Good, if I'm okay for a couple hours that should be good.