Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Best place to find documentation

Best place to find documentation

I've done a few Radio RA2 installs - but I'll admit I'm a bit rusty on some things.For example, today I'm working on a plan for a new install that a bit large, so I know I'll need some secondary repeaters. I can't recall if the repeaters get hardwired to the network or if they just "repeat" the wireless signals.Regardless, I was looking for a good link for documentation. The only stuff I see that's obvious to me on https://hub.lutron.net/dashboard is the online training courses - which I've taken, and would not be the most efficent place to find an answer for a question like I posted above ? Is there a PDF of any kind that can be downloaded that goes into this level of detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_West View Post
    I've done a few Radio RA2 installs - but I'll admit I'm a bit rusty on some things.For example, today I'm working on a plan for a new install that a bit large, so I know I'll need some secondary repeaters. I can't recall if the repeaters get hardwired to the network or if they just "repeat" the wireless signals.Regardless, I was looking for a good link for documentation. The only stuff I see that's obvious to me on https://hub.lutron.net/dashboard is the online training courses - which I've taken, and would not be the most efficent place to find an answer for a question like I posted above ? Is there a PDF of any kind that can be downloaded that goes into this level of detail?
    The Aux Repeater rebroadcasts signals within its frequency range. It has a 120v wall-wart for power. It also has a wired connection that allows it to communicate with other repeaters. This is useful for creating a pocket, like a detached garage.

There is also a wireless repeater. Same functionality except it does not have the wired communication option. It is the same form factor as the Connect Bridge. Its less expensive and easier to hide.

The Lighting Control Institute (LCI) has some training videos as well. It is not part of myLutron so you have to create a separate login. You can use the same user name and password.

YouTube has some good info but you will have to wade through all the sales pitches.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com