Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I download latest Essentials software?

How can I download latest Essentials software?

I am going crazy over here trying to download the latest v12 of the Essentials software. I completed the level one online training and at the end you can download the Essentials software, but it is version 11.6. The problem is I can't extract the file from my main repeater because it was programmed with the latest version of Essentials and it won't let me extract to 11.6. I have looked EVERYWHERE to find v12 and I just can't find it. The only design software I see in mylutron are Designer+ and Trimble Accubid product database software. I tried to upgrade through the software, but the upgrade link from the software is broken. Can anyone help?

You need to contact Lutron. They will enable you to access the newest software.

I have 12.6 in a Google Drive account for this reason. I used to keep a few in there, but currently only 11.6 and 12.6. If Lutron can't help (probably just a slight change in revision number) drop me an email. Try going to the legacy page for RadioRA2. Grab the URL by copying the link. Paste into a new browser, but check the revision number. If it lists just 12.0, it's wrong. I believe you need 12.0.1, change accordingly in the URL. I had the same problem when upgrading my Connect Bridge to v2 about two months ago.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Downloading 13.6, overcoming glitch

USCGo to www.mylutron.com. If you're logged in, log out. Now, log back in. Once you have logged back in, click on the blue "Resources" button at the top of the screen. Wait for the next screen to propagate fully; it can be slow. On the bottom right quadrant of the screen is a sub-heading called "Technical Information". Under that you will see the words, "Design Software"; click on this. A new small white page should open.If you have version 12.6 already downloaded and have saved client files, click on "RadioRA 2 12.6​ (With Prerequisites)". This will start the download that will appear at the bottom of your screen. Let the exe file fully download, then open it. This should load version 13.6.If you don't have version 12.6 or have deleted it, click on "RadioRA 2 12.6 (Prerequisites from Web)", and follow the same download and installation instructions above.For some reason you must log out of mylutron and log back in at least once to get this to work.Hope this helps. Good luck!Scott in Montana

I took the training as well but it does not "update" your myLutron account on their back end. I had to call them and to email them my certificate. Now I can download the latest from myLutron.

I followed your instructions, but was only able to download and install 12.6. Why do you say >>This should load version 13.6.
    ~~~Richard___ Santa Cruz, CA

The latest version is 12.6.

How can I take advantage of a Radio ra2?

I recently moved into this beautiful house with lots of gadgets new to me including the above named item. Apparently, connecting it to my router and plugging it to the wall are not enough. I am not sure what to do next to get it working: just light switches throughout the house. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate any help anyone on this thread could provide.

I'd suggest taking the online level 1 class. It will teach you everything you should know.

You need to go to https://lutron.learn.com/ and go through LP620 RadioRA 2 Level 1 Online training. After completing all series, you take online test as the last step. Upon successfully passing it, you get download access to the RadioRA2 Essential software.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast