Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sunnata

Sunnata

I really like the way Sunnata is designed and operates but it's not clear - does it have wifi capabilities? I'd like to be able to control it from my mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by brguest View Post
    I really like the way Sunnata is designed and operates but it's not clear - does it have wifi capabilities? I'd like to be able to control it from my mobile phone.
    Sunnata does not currently have the ability to be controlled by any external system. I haven't seen anything from Lutron as to whether it will be added to any control system in the future.

Lutron doesn't do direct WiFi control. To control this dimmer with your phone it would have to be added to a system like Caseta, RadioRA 2, etc.
    LED, Incorporated
    Raleigh, NC 27614

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    Sunnata does not currently have the ability to be controlled by any external system. I haven't seen anything from Lutron as to whether it will be added to any control system in the future.Lutron doesn't do direct WiFi control. To control this dimmer with your phone it would have to be added to a system like Caseta, RadioRA 2, etc.
    Thank you for the reply and clarifying that! I think Leviton has something that works exactly how I want it to so I'll go that direction. Sunnata looked very nice though.