Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Home Work P5 Processor

Home Work P5 Processor

I am current running into a problem with the issue on Sivoia QED electronic blind.The processor currently controls 17 blind however, when trouble shoot I reset 2 blinds and how I can't get these 2 blind to work.I don't have the Home Work Programming software. is there anyway I can activate these 2 blinds again.

Quote Originally Posted by royhz View Post
    I am current running into a problem with the issue on Sivoia QED electronic blind.The processor currently controls 17 blind however, when trouble shoot I reset 2 blinds and how I can't get these 2 blind to work.I don't have the Home Work Programming software. is there anyway I can activate these 2 blinds again.
    To add them back to the system you will need the programming software. If you are not a dealer, Lutron used to have a homeowner version of the software. If you contact tech support they may be able to give you access to it.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

thanks for your reply. i have radiora2 inclusive account and very old homework program that only works in windows xp, will the old homework software works? cound you let me know exactly what version of homework program i need to use in this case? so i can get it asap? mamy thanks

Quote Originally Posted by royhz View Post
    thanks for your reply. i have radiora2 inclusive account and very old homework program that only works in windows xp, will the old homework software works? cound you let me know exactly what version of homework program i need to use in this case? so i can get it asap? mamy thanks
    The XP version only works on HomeWorks Original. There is also a version for HomeWorks Interactive and HomeWorks Illumination. If you have the model number of the processor I can narrow it down.

Login to myLutron.com. Click on resources at the top. In the bottom right pane there should be a link called "legacy products." Click the link. Use the drop-down to select the system. The software may or may not be there. It depends on how Lutron setup your account.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com