Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: GRX3106 with two workstations EGRX 4s

GRX3106 with two workstations EGRX 4s

Hi All, I am new to this forum and hope you can help me. There is currently a Grafik Eye 3000 in my house with an EGRX 4s wall station which are functioning well. I have tried to add a second EGRX wall station at a different location but to no avail. (distance between the two is less than 30 meters)I have daisy changed both EGRX using Lutron approved Crestron certified cable. According to the manual if there are less than three workstation on the system then there is no need to change the dip switch settings on the back of the workstations. The second EGRX works fine on its own but when daisy changed as second wall station then only the LEDs come on when buttons pushed. I have even tried changing the dip switch settings to address the first and second wall stations using 0000 for the 1st and 0001 for the end of line EGRX but still no luck.Any suggestions will be very helpful.ThanksMartin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin B View Post
    Hi All, I am new to this forum and hope you can help me. There is currently a Grafik Eye 3000 in my house with an EGRX 4s wall station which are functioning well. I have tried to add a second EGRX wall station at a different location but to no avail. (distance between the two is less than 30 meters)I have daisy changed both EGRX using Lutron approved Crestron certified cable. According to the manual if there are less than three workstation on the system then there is no need to change the dip switch settings on the back of the workstations. The second EGRX works fine on its own but when daisy changed as second wall station then only the LEDs come on when buttons pushed. I have even tried changing the dip switch settings to address the first and second wall stations using 0000 for the 1st and 0001 for the end of line EGRX but still no luck.Any suggestions will be very helpful.ThanksMartin
    You must force the keypad to talk to the main unit. See page 7 of the manual (link below)

http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...ry/030814a.pdf
    The link for the main unit installation/program instructions is below.

http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...ry/032188a.pdf
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com